I'm kind of glad that it didn't happen today because I just had a few more little things to get done. The handy man is coming tomorrow to install some more light fixtures, John's school fundraiser is this Friday (which I've already paid for and helped organize--in a very small role), I still need to buy a 2nd video camera for the baby's room, and I am helping host a baby shower for a friend on Saturday and I'd really like to be there. After this weekend I'm really fine with whenever she decides to show up.
I'm glad I was "scared" into thinking this could happen any day because I've stopped all my major projects and ideas and now I can just relax. It's forced me to take this last month (or so) to just enjoy Kyle and John and not be too stressed. Otherwise I probably would have and could have "project"-ed my way into insanity. And that's no way to start this new stage of life for us.
So, until you hear from me again....know that I am relaxing, happy, enjoying my big man and little man, and just wondering when I get to meet this little girl of ours.
So, I decided to take a belly picture since I realized I really have none from this pregnancy. But I need one for her baby book. Here I am...36 weeks....and let's pretend that silly floor lamp isn't there?? what in the world....
And this is why I have no pictures of me pregnant.
Because when I'm not entertaining John by fitting my massively pregnant body on to his teeny weeny train just to make him laugh....
On another note for all you Bachelor fans: Jason from The Bachelor stinks up my TV. What a complete idiot and loser. And that's all I have to say about that!

No comments:
Post a Comment