Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anna News and A Funny Moment

I had my doctor appointment today and I am still the same ol' 4 cm dilated. We went ahead and decided to schedule an induction for Friday. Since I will be 40 weeks on Thursday, she is full term and perfectly ready to come into the world and we can't wait to meet her!
Maybe she'll even surprise us and come earlier than Friday??

I can't tell you how excited I am to think that we will be holding our little baby girl by this weekend. I can't wait to see what she looks like and to dress her up in those teeny pink clothes.

So now you know that she will be here soon--for sure! Please keep us in your prayers on Friday. We'll be headed to the hospital eeeeearly in the morning to start everything up. A specific prayer would be that my epidural would WORK this time.....

Tales from the Playground:
So our neighbor friend, Gabby (just turned 2), came over to play this afternoon. She and John were playing on his slide contraption in the backyard. John was looking up at her from beneath the thing saying "HI, BABBY!" and Gabby was looking down at him and with a big smile she suddenly exclaimed "John has blue eyes!"

She's two?!

Ahhh, is this the beginning of the women's infatuation with John's gorgeous blue eyes??? perhaps! I know I've already fallen victim :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin