Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ready, Set, Toe!

I'm happy to report my chubby swollen toes are pink and my fingers are freshly french manicured. I'm ready now. Although if this is all a ruse, I may have to get a touch up before Anna really arrives.


Yesterday I spent some time doing laundry...okay I was up till 1 AM. I despise doing the laundry but I wanted to wash everything and fold it. And it had to be done before I went to bed.


Today is a special day. Kyle and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary. We're taking John to my parent's for a sleepover so we can go to dinner and enjoy a quiet evening....maybe even rent a movie! (What's a movie??)


The other night we busted out our wedding video thinking John would enjoy it since he likes pointing out family members in the Bethancourt Cruise Photobook Erin made on Shutterfly. John thought it was cool for about 15 seconds but Kyle and I watched it and reminisced about our wedding day. It seems so weird that John wasn't even a blip in our minds then. And here we are expecting a little girl.


What a difference 5 years make but I'm so happy to have been on this journey with you, K-bug. Who knew all our adventures, moves, and experiences we would share in these past 5 years. You're my best bud and a terrific father. I can't wait for us to welcome Anna into our little family. Happy Anniversary!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin