Behold, we shall be blessed with a girl. She will be called Anna. And she will wear dresses.
I found this tiny little dress at Macy's today. I haven't bought any clothes for her since the one at the Nutcracker Market and today my will was weakened. I had to get this one. It is so adorable that I purposefully bought it 0-3 month size just so I could frame it as soon as she outgrows it.
I also have been looking for a "coming home" outfit for her. Again, Macy's pulled through (let me just give a shout out to Macy's for having some adorable kids clothes and they're usually on sale or you can use a coupon--both of which I did for these purchases)
On another note:
My precious little man is on day 3 of sleeping in his big boy bed, naps and nighttime. So far he has done a stellar job. I'm actually extremely, EXTREMELY surprised. I expected a battle and lots of waking up in the middle of the night to redirect him to his bed. So far, so good. He's sleeping peacefully right now. I seriously can't believe it.

1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL! She'll be so pretty in that dress esp. if she has dark hair! Aren't you thrilled to be having a little sugar and spice and everything nice??
Post a Comment