But I'll tell you what REALLY made me sad the other day:
When John and I would read his bedtime story in his old room, we'd see a moon or stars in the book and he would point to the wall where his quilt was hanging and show me that his quilt has a moon and stars too. Well, the other day we read a book in his big boy room and came across a moon and he immediately pointed to the wall saying "moon" and then he looked at me confused and turned his palms up like "where's that thing on the wall with the moon and stars?" Ugh! That was sad--for me. John didn't seem to care too much past that....but it bothered me a little....
But of course I'm excited about little Anna Maye too. I needed to replace my sadness last night with something happy so, even though it was 12 AM, I put the crib-set ensemble I made on the crib. I've been waiting to see the whole thing put together for months. The room still needs to be painted but I couldn't resist taking pictures.
Sorry the pictures are so dark but the flash made the fabric look completely awful so I turned it off.

1 comment:
It was great to finally meet you last weekend... I wish we would have had a little more time though! Hopefully you enjoyed your V-day dinner!
Great job on the bedding...very cute! And I loved the video of John dancing! Addie and I dance to Lady Gaga daily =)
Post a Comment