Kyle and I had a lazy day today. No weekend outings planned since the Aggie game was at noon today. I visited some stores along Walnut Street and then met up with Kyle who was watching the game at The Fox & Hound with the other Aggies who showed up from the Delaware Valley Texas Aggie Club. The crowd was about 8 today. Unfortunately we lost the game :(
Last night we went to a nice little Italian restaurant. Very authentic. The place is so small that the tables are literally touching each other so you're pretty much sitting with the people at the table next to you. Kinda weird and akward to share a table with people you don't know but it was worth being squished because the food was excellent.
Kyle and I want to wish John a very Happy Birthday today. We hope you had a super day!!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment