How many loads of laundry can two people produce?! This makes me wonder how long it takes Justin and Erin to do laundry?? That's pretty much all I've done this afternoon and now it is almost 11 PM. What happened to my day? Kyle met a classmate this afternoon and then spent most of the afternoon and evening studying.
We went to church today and afterwards joined in on the church-wide Thanksgiving lunch. It was fun. I'm excited about the short week. I have Wednesday off and the festivities begin with family and friends visiting over the next few weeks. Looking forward to it all. There's also a lot of fun things going on here in Philly regarding the holidays so that will be fun to experience. And I'm liking the fact that the weather matches the holiday season. None of this Christmas in shorts business that happens in Texas. This holiday season will be AUTHENTIC.
Well, I'm off to watch the news. The weather man came on during a commercial to say "stay tuned for news about the holiday Nor'easter coming through" oh...nooooo...this better not ruin our NYC Macy's Day Parade trip!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment