Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas Time Is Here.....

Today was a pretty good day. Work is getting a bit stressful. My project is getting more complicated by the minute so every day is a battle with myself to stay positive.

John and Debbie arrived today and we had a yummy dinner at Smith & Wollensky's on Rittenhouse Square. Debbie tells me that people miss the blogs when I miss a day so here I am reporting today's news! Kyle left after dinner to practice a skit with his study group tonight. They have to perform this skit tomorrow in front of the class so I hope he gets his part right.

Tomorrow I look forward to Kristen's arrival. We are going to attend the tree lighting at Rittenhouse Square and enjoy the festive atmosphere. I love the crisp winter smell in the air and the twinkling Christmas lights decorating the city. Even City Hall is in the spirit, lit up with all sorts of colors. I love Christmas!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin