Oh me oh my.....went out to get lunch and the wind almost blew me over flat on my face. It's SO COLD out there and rainy yuck! It's 43 according to CNN. But the WIND!! The wind makes it feel like 20 degrees or less. I hope I can make it through the winter. This is just too cold for my thin southern blood and it's just the beginning.....
My parents will be here today! Hooray! I hope they get to land on time. Last night I think the Phila airport was having delays due to heavy winds. I can track my parent's flight status on Continental's website. Every so often I watch the little plane graphic move across the map. Neat-O.
Tomorrow we leave for NYC at 8 AM. Kyle will join us in the afternoon since he has a boring old class to attend in the morning. I see that it's forecast to snow on Thanksgiving Day which is a good and bad thing. Good (and exciting) that it might snow for the parade and feel like a true NYC Thanksgiving. Bad if it's a downpour so that we're wet AND freezing and stuck in NYC with no way to get home. I'm going to hope for a nice, light snow dusting....just enought to set the holiday mood.....
Well, I'm going to try and finish up my work quickly so I can take off and pick up some stuff at Sue's Produce on my way home. Sue's is this great little herb, fruit, & veggie store that is about 10 feet wide and if you blink you may miss it on the street. They have super prices on all those little things that tend to go stinky in my refrigerator if I buy them too far in advance.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope you have a great holiday. Kyle and I send you all lots of love and hugs and especially this season we are thankful for friends and family like YOU!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment