Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving from Central Park


I've certainly neglected the blog lately. It's been busy with my parents here. We did A LOT! We toured New York on Wednesday, went to the Macy's Parade & Radio City Rockettes Show on Thursday, saw Philadelphia on Friday, and headed out to Amish Country and Longwood Gardens' Christmas light show on Saturday. Phew! It's been nuts.

Today I did a little shopping and put up our Christmas tree. I'm pooped. We're going to bed early to get some rest. Wednesday John and Debbie arrive and Thursday Kristen will be here! The more visitors the merrier. I'm really enjoying getting to see everyone. Oh, how I miss all of Y'ALL! (now that's a word you don't hear often up here)

I'll post the link to pictures of our trip in the coming days....for now it's good night!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin