Anybody who missed Stevie Nicks twirling and twirling this morning during her concert at the Today Show missed a funny sight. From my perch at the 8th floor window, I counted the spins and waited for her to dizzy out and fall to the ground. But she didn't. I also experienced what a stalker might feel like in trying to get a picture of Katie Couric. Not that I particularly like the woman (although her outfit was pretty cute today) but she is a TV personality and she was right in front of me so I snapped some shots. This is her laughing with a friend at the funny joke I told them. hahahahaha!

Here is Al Roker, the incredible shrinking weather man, who didn't find my joke quite as funny. Weather men are soooo serious.

I'm still waiting to see Matt Lauer. I'll add him to my stalking list. He's the last one left and he has eluded me the days I've passed through the Today Show production.
I am at a little coffe shop across the street from our apartment that has a wireless connection. I feel so European on the Internet at a coffee shop. Um, what else is new...Kyle is studying. Another test tomorrow. This one's in accounting. YUCK! (no offense to all you accountants out there).
Today I learned there is a difference between Houston and New York "work styles". I don't think I've ever heard someone yell at another person over the phone like my boss did today. It was entertainment for the whole side of our floor, in fact. The admin sitting in front of me thought he was joking until he kept going.....and, of course, there was no "I'm just kidding" chuckle that followed the tirade. So after that I think I was a little scared of him and probably would have folded laundry if that's what he asked me to do.
Well, I'm headed back home after I surf the Net. I caught the last half of the Martha Stewart Apprentice Show. My feelings about Martha are ambivalent. I think she's bizarre but I'm totally intrigued by her numerous talents too...

No comments:
Post a Comment