Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!

Today is Friday!!! Oh, how grateful I am that it is Friday and I am SO done with the week and SO done with commuting (for this week). I am beat! "Morning person" is certainly not a fitting description for me and these 3 days of commuting from Philly to New York (about 5 hours roundtrip) put me to the test. But I made it! :)

The highlight of my day was having lunch with Kimberly ("Square" resurfaces). Seeing a familiar face and sharing with a friend makes it seem like I'm not so far away from home and the people I know.

My co-workers are very nice (a little high strung but nice). I haven't met too many people yet besides the ones I work with directly. I guess that's pretty normal. I'm looking forward to working in our partner architect's office here in Philly. It's a smaller office. About 30 people compared to our office of 200 in NYC.

I'm looking forward to a restful weekend. I'm going to sleep late tomorrow and enjoy every last second of snoozing....in fact....I think....I may be.....nodding....off.....right....now....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin