Well, I neglected the blog yesterday b/c I found a new toy. I got an iPod for myself to listen to music while I commute. Snoozing on the train is a lot calmer and more pleasant when you're listening to nice music.
So here's my update on Trinity Baptist's outreach Sunday:
There were about 60 people there yesterday. A whopping 100% increase in attendance. The highlight of the service was the children's play depicting the story of the Good Samaritan. There's no way to describe it in words because you just had to see it but it was the funniest skit I've ever seen. It was so cute the way the kids did it. Kyle was laughing out loud so hard you might have thought we were watching WWF wrestling. The kids looked paralyzed with fear at the start of the skit (which was part of the hilarity of it) but by the end, people were laughing and I think they loosened up a bit. I also like that the praise team sings more contemporary songs. They sang "Shout to theLord" yesterday which is one of my favorite songs.
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment