Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Numbers Are In....

Kyle's grades were posted today and he did very well with two DS', the highest score in the bizarre Wharton grading system. Way to go Kyle! Still no word on my Arch. Test even though I religously check the mail everyday, just as predicted.

Today I went into NY for work. I passed the plaza on my way into the building and noticed a very petite little woman behind a big table set up for cooking. My suspicions that it was Giada De Laurentiis from the Food Network were confirmed when I spotted her signature cleavage-revealing self from 50 yards away. I like her show, Everyday Italian, however it's an old joke between me and friends that watch the show that ol' Giada is always wearing a top that is a little too looow.

Kyle went to a Phillies v. Mets game tonight with a friend. Sadly, the Phillies lost miserably. I spent my evening doing the treadmill and studying for Part 2 of the Arch. Exam. As you can plainly read, it appears that we both had a deleriously exciting evening.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin