Kyle listened to the Aggie v. Kansas State game over the Internet. We won! I spiced up my afternoon by doing some laundry. Speaking of spice, I was inspired by the Food Channel to make an exciting dinner. The other day I watched Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals and she made this chicken breast covered in mashed up honey roasted nuts and bread crumbs with a side dish of succotash. Yes, succotash, like the pilgrims & Squanto. I don't know about you but when I was in Kindergarten we made a Thanksgiving meal (including succotash) and we sat around dressed as American Indians and Pilgrims and ate the feast. But I digress....
The meal turned out pretty good. I was impressed with myself. And that's why I like the Food Channel. I'm hoping to learn how to cook.
We (Kyle especially) were very excited to watch the Astros game. Kyle busted out his Clemens jersey and his old school 1988 Astros Buddies Club duffel bag.....
Kyle would like everone to notice that he is obeying the Mayor's decree to not wear socks. He was singing a funny song while he was showing off his lack of socks, hence the akward pose.....
And to maintain the superstitiousness of the game he did not shave today.
This is me sneaking up on Kyle right before the game and look at what the little booger is watching on TV......wrestling!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment