Sunday, November 09, 2008

The past few days I have been MIA. And for good reason. I've been buried in an organizing avalanche and our home has looked like a disaster zone (more so than usual considering John's toys are usually spread all over the place).

It all started with my desire to clean out my closet--store my summer clothes in bins and bring out the winter clothes and remove clothing that is undesirable and/or unfitting. Once I started that project my organizing spread to the whole house including all closets, the office cabinets & filing, the utility room, and even the pantry.
The main issue is that the guest room will soon be John's new room and Baby Biscuit will occupy John's old room. So I had to redistribute all the random items that had piled up in our guest bedroom closet. I spent almost 4 entire days organizing and Kyle has graciously put up with a crazy looking house, a wife with serious back issues that have gotten worse with all the activity I have created for myself, and the purchasing of multiple plastic bins. If you've been to Target and can't find plastic bins it's because they are all at my house.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin