Monday, November 10, 2008

John's Aggie Adventure

Saturday John went to the Aggie game with Kyle and Debbie. Apparently he did great and enjoyed clapping when the crowd clapped and listening to the Aggie Band. I stayed behind and enjoyed a FREE DAY. I just didn't even know what to do with myself. Thanks to Kyle and Debbie for letting me have a little break!

I was told that Kyle made John walk up the ramp all the way to the seats. John's superhuman feat was fueled by a trusty chocolate chip cookie in hand that he had snagged from the tailgate party earlier.
I like this serious shot because it looks like he's disgusted by watching a big play go wrong...and you can see his fancy earplugs

Everyone finally made it back home around 9 PM and the little one was exhausted but he selpt like a brick. I enjoyed my day off but it sure was quiet around here without my little sidekick. I missed him a lot!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin