Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Day After

Today I woke up early. Since I was awake and had coupons for Joann Fabrics (of all places?) I went there at 8 AM and got some fabrics to make things for little Biscuit. I decided to forgo all the big stores. As I was headed to Joann's Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas Eve Sarejevo was playing and I had to call my mom and say "It's Christmas!!!" I think I woke her up? But I was so excited! I love love love Christmas and all the memories and smells and sights. It's just my favorite time of year. If only the weather would cooperate with me and not act like it's summer I'd be in absolute heaven.

Granny and Papaw came by after lunch. Papaw, Clifton, & Kyle dug trenches in the back yard to add more lines to our sprinkler system. Granny, John, and I stayed inside listening to Christmas music, trimming the tree, and setting out my few little decorations.

Granny brought John an ornament. An Aggie Santa with aTm written on it. Here they are hanging it up together.


After hanging that ornament, John had a suggestion for a tree theme...

Hmm...not exactly the theme I was going for but I appreciate the help, little man.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin