It was time to take John to get his professional pictures taken in his Halloween costume. (Excuse the bad quality of these scanned pictures--click here for the full photo shoot).
And here we have little Turtle John....it's hard to tell what his costume is but he looked good in person. At one point he planted his face down and just laid there absolutely still for about 20 seconds. We had a dead turtle on our hands but he revived and gave us a few more smiles....


And this is what I like to call the "Professor Bethancourt" look. He looks like he should be teaching an architecture class at Texas A&M University. Here he's raising his finger to make an important point about European Medieval architecture. 
And this is John after we ran him ragged today...it's tough being a star!

And this is John after we ran him ragged today...it's tough being a star!

2 comments:
I was just thinking yesterday, "I wonder what John Thomas will be for Halloween?" I love the turtle!
my cousin is the sweetest baby in the whole world...!!!! ♥♥♥
he looks so cute as a turtle..!!!
he is growing so fast..!!!!
Post a Comment