Sunday, October 28, 2007

Adventures in Aggieland & Wardrobe Malfunctions

Saturday John attended his second Aggie game in College Station. Here is our little family enjoying the game and the beautiful weather.

Here's John modeling his Aggie jacket (sans pants?) that Brian & Tammy gave him. This came in handy at the game when the sun went down.

Here I am getting ready to go on a dinner date at Miramont with my little man.

So here's my Oops! story for the day: I was at Old Navy and spotted these cute cargo pants for John. I was all excited at their cuteness and when I came home I eagerly tried them out. However, I noticed the pants were quite form-fitting on his little legs. I couldn't figure out why these 6-12 month pants were so tight.....why were they tight? Because I had bought John girl cargo pants! I think Kyle almost killed me for buying girl pants but who knew?! They were in a section with other boy clothes. But, looking back, they were the only pants of their kind in that area. Obviously someone misplaced them. Thankfully in my zeal to put them on John I didn't rip off the tags so back to the store they will go.

Judge for yourself...obviously the "slim fit" cut is not for him? Notice the girth of his belly generously overflows these pencil pants....we ain't starvin' here!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin