The last two posts have shown you the fuzzy wuzzy and grizzly sides of my little bear...either way he is such a doll and his personality is really developing. This evening as I was cooking dinner we had the longest conversation about our day. As I chopped veggies, I explained my recipes to John and we discussed our visit to Mimi's house earlier in the day. John sat in his swing just blabbering away, recounting all sorts of crazy stories. You've never heard a 4 month old talk so much! Kyle was working in the next room so I hope our discussion wasn't too intrusive :) Sorry, Kyle!
I have to give a big thanks to my dear husband because the past 2 nights I have had commitments so Kyle has taken care of little John while I go out on the town. John's not exactly the happiest little man in the evening hours so it takes extra patience to entertain him from about 6-8 PM. Thank you, Kyle, for letting me have some girl time this week!
So I finally found the answer I was looking for the other day. Remember I was obsessed with the boxy red jacket Beth Moore wore to Bible Study a few weeks ago. Well, I was on her website tonight and noticed that she has a blog and BEHOLD here she mentions the $19.99 red boxy jacket of my dreams. She reveals she got it from.....Burlington Coat Factory! (see her blog post here) . It appears I'm not the only one who thinks she dresses impossibly cute! Hallelujah for cute clothes and Bible study teachers who love a good sale too.
FYI, I did find a dead ringer at Loehmann's the other day so I am confident you're relieved to know that I now have my very own boxy red jacket....
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment