You may have heard of the Upper East Side building explosion/fire yesterday....well, I almost started my own Chelsea area fire this morning. I was using my combo brush/hair dryer when I noticed smoke in the mirror. At first I thought my hair was on fire but then realized the cord on the hair dryer was bubbling and melting off. Definitely something wrong....so I turned the machine off and was left with ratty hair. At least I didn't electrocute myself.
Back to the weekend recap: I had Kyle to myself all weekend. It was nice that he didn't have to work either Saturday or Sunday. An amazing thing to note, indeed. On Sunday we went to the MOMA. Kyle gets free tickets at several major NY museums with his corporate ID badge so that's a nice perk. We also saw the lastest Pirates of the Caribbean movie which was not as good as the first one but it was still worth seeing. I would recommend it.
I am sure enjoying getting off work at a decent time these days. I didn't know what to do with myself when I left at 5:30 yesterday. The day seemed too short?! But I'm not complaining. This weekend I'm looking forward to Kara coming into town and possibly our Philly pastor's wife will join us on Saturday. It should be a fun weekend!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment