Monday, July 24, 2006

It's My Party....

.....And I'll Smile If I Want To!!!

Today was a pretty good birthday considering it was a work day and a Monday at that. My co-workers discovered the secret I was trying to keep quiet when my parents lobbed a secret flower-bouquet bomb to my office. My cover as incognito birthday girl was blown instantly.

My parents wanted to see what the flowers look like so I'm posting the picture for their benefit. Thanks, Mom & Dad! They are very pretty and they smell divine. Love, luuuuv the calla lillies.

My hubby just came home from his day in Houston. The company flew him there for meetings today and thankfully he was able to catch an early flight home. Only 4 more days of work left for Kyle. Hallelujah! This crazy schedule is coming to an end, our vacation to California is within reach and all is fine and dandy in the Land of Bethancourt....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Lori! We were going to call, but it was already 11:50 & we figured you and Kyle would be either sleeping or celebrating. The flowers look great. Phillip & Cami

Blog Widget by LinkWithin