Today is a banner day! It was Kyle's last real day of work! Can I get an amen? Tomorrow he is out playing golf with the team so it doesn't count as a work day....
(You can't see us but Kyle and I are dancing an End-of-the-Summer jig)
We survived! Albeit, with a few extra pounds...no, scratch that....We survived despite dry cleaners that have relentlessly conspired to shrink our clothes?!
Those dry cleaners....
Anyways, I'm hoping the next few weeks go by fast. Vacation is dangling in front of me like a carrot on a stick. My spirit has the bags packed and plane tickets in hand but my body is firmly planted in Manhattan.
Speaking of carrots on a stick.....Kyle received his official offer today for a job after graduation and it was an enticing one. It's always nice to have your work recognized and appreciated however I think it must really take a family commitment to do something like this long term so we'll hold onto the offer and see what happens....
Tomorrow our friends Sean & Sarah will be in town and we're going to have dinner with them. I'm hoping to take them out on the ferry ride we did with Kara. That was the coolest thing ever but I didn't have my camera with me?!
Later gators - tomorrow is Friday!!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment