
Alarming isn't it. Well, imagine my shock when I tapped out CNN.com on my keyboard for my daily news dose and I was confronted with this intimidating picture. At first glance, I decided Armeggedon was here and the US had just been attacked by a nuclear warhead, fumes quickly spreading throughout the country and we're doomed. I mean, was this picture really necessary? I fired off an email to CNN's "feedback team" to tell them I thought this picture was highly inappropriate. Yes, I did.
On to other news of the day:
I'm a little concerned about my project at work. We have a major deadline on April 17 (which is also right after Easter weekend) and it turns out that 2 of the main people organizing the project plus the project manager will be out on vacation. That's great news. Everyone's been asking for the deadline to be pushed back since there's been so many major changes to the project but it's not happening. It should be an interesting few weeks. I'll be breathing a sigh of relief whenever the deadline passes.
SO....what's a girl to do at lunchtime but head to my 5th Ave playground. My two options in immediate proximity are Saks (across the street) or Banana (next door). Saks is great. Nice eye candy but the selection of items within my budget is weeeee-tiny. So when I do actually need items, like today, I hit BR with a fervor. They have a really huge selection and a great sale rack. I needed some lightweight pants for the spring. I love pants. I wear them all the time because they cover my whitey un-toned legs. I've noticed lately that some of my pants are a little snug. I blame this on the dry cleaners. Surely I'm not plumping......no, it must be the dry cleaners. They always mess things up. I have been forced to buy new pants!

1 comment:
Lori, I'm glad you're my sister-in-law. Why? Because you're not one of those boring kind of sister-in-laws that give you cheesy appliqued bear sweatshirts for Christmas.(For the record Christina and Erin aren't either. I wouldn't want any assumptions.)You're spunky and quite likeable. Basically, I enjoy you have a great day!
Post a Comment