Today I jumped in with both feet and an inflatable raft. I have scheduled my first exam of the ARE (Architecture Registration Exam) YIKES!
I am telling everyone because now I have to be accountable...so, please, feel free to ask me how it's going. This test is part 1 of 9. It's a slow process but I'm excited for the challenge and the opportunity to say "I am a registered architect!" My first test covering Construction Documents (thrilling!) will be on May 3rd. Don't worry, I'll remind you when it gets closer to the date. I'll need the prayers of everyone I know going into it. I chose one of the easier (I hope) tests to take first to give me some positive momentum going into this thing.
I'm watching an amazing documentary on the Discovery Channel about high season for Alaskan King Crab fisherman. The deadliest job in the world. It's so intriguing. The dangers! The thrills!
Speaking of dangers and thrills. Kyle and I ventured out tonight for a Rita's Water Ice!! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it but they're open for the season!!! I had tropical punch flavored ice. Sooooo yummy! Kyle had a Fudge Brownie Misto---the usual. I forgot how much we like this place!
Kyle received his official offer letter today. He should be making an acceptance soon.
Well, after this documentary is over it's bedtime. I'm headed to New York tomorrow.
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment