Friday, September 05, 2008

Handy Woman to the Rescue!

Can I just say that You Tube is FANTASTICAL! Kyle and I have been scratching our heads since our ice maker stopped working in our refrigerator (which we think is due to the fact that we need a new filter). We couldn't figure out how to replace it until I did a google search and found a goofy You Tube video of a middle-aged man telling me how lil ol' me could remove and replace my own refrigerator filter myself (obviously Kyle and I are not very handy people because most of you probably know how ridiculously easy this task is and can't believe I would get excited about this).
But anyways, this stranger on You Tube has saved me the embarassment of calling a refrigerator repair-man to change my water filter....how retarded would that have been?

Anyways, the John update is that he is STILL sick. We are on the 4th day of eliminating (from both ends) anything and everything that goes in the mouth. It's really sad to see my baby all messed up. He is taking liquids as long as I give them by the spoonful and don't allow him to chug from the sippy cup. So at least that's good....please pray for my little man to feel better and thank the Lord that Kyle & I have been spared from the problem, unlike my parents who I found out were just as bad off as John yesterday. Somehow they got the bug too....too many kisses from Poochie. Feel better soon, Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin