The second reason I joined was because my mother in law was posting hourly, sometimes minute-ly details about my sister in law's delivery yesterday and I wanted to know what was going on. Kyle and I have a new little niece!!! Sadie Grace. Congratulations Uncle Chad and Aunt Teen-Teen (as John calls her).
I met her today and I just can't believe how tiny and helpless she is. What's even crazier is I can't believe Anna was that tiny and helpless only four months ago! My how the days fly by with these little ones. I am in awe of these little creatures that God entrusts to our care. How special and miraculous it is when a healthy baby is born. Precious. Presh-us!
Oh, and I left you with several cliff hangers the other day...
-John wakes up in the morning or from his nap SCREAMING bloody murder when he hears a truck roll down our street. He is obsessed with the garbage truck and MUST see the garbage/FED EX/UPS/moving truck. I need to get a white noise machine for his room because waking up at 7:30 AM on a Saturday (when the garbage truck comes) is way too early for this gal.
-Yes, my birthday present refrigerator died on us. Thankfully the repair technician suggested we just call Lowes and see if they could get us a new one (but don't tell anyone he told us to say that...he IS the "repair" man after all). Thank you, repair man, for repairing our situation. We got a brand new fridgie from Lowe's and a $50 food loss check from Fridgidaire. Now we're back in bidness with the freezer stocked with food this time. I've been thinking the refrigerator dying on us was God smiting us for buying a huge (and I mean HEEE-YUUUGE) box of assorted ice cream desserts from Costco when we're supposed to be "dieting & exercising". Had to throw all that out because it melted. Yep.
-I am still attending my weight class. Luvin' it.
-John was a great observer at the dentist. He even got his own toothbrush.

2 comments:
I just joined Twitter too. Don't know what i'll Tweet about but I did it because Joel was doing it! Anyway, I was looking back at Anna Maye and saw that she was born at 8lb, 7 oz....Magali is NOW 8 lb's 7 oz! And she looks huge to me. (and is now able to wear SMALL 0-3 clothes).
ha - if only waking up at 7:30am was early for us - it's a rare-ity that justin even sleeps that long. and yes, white noise makers are the bomb!
Post a Comment