So I'm back to obsessing over picture taking. Since my original model has long since decided to not cooperate with me, I now have a new little model who will sit perfectly still and let me snap away. You'll remember back when John was little I would take pictures of him for hours and I had a million pictures on my computer. Not so much anymore....well, I still have a million pictures of my fun little boy but many are blurry because he's a man on the move!
Here are some pictures from yesterday's photo shoot. We took Anna to church for the first time and she wore a pretty little dress that I had to document.


1 comment:
i was driving into church behind you guys on sunday. i was impressed you guys were going! also, do you need another bulletin from yesterday? did you see they announced her birth?
Post a Comment