
What're YOOOOUUUUU looking at? A girl's gotta have pearls, right????
Let's see...what have I been up to for my first three weeks on earth? Well, for one, noting the first picture, posing for ridiculous pictures is high on the list....
Meeting my cousin, Nathan, for the first time....

Cuddling with Mammaw....
Cuddling with Mimi....

Yawning....

Being compared to a Freebird's Super Monster Burrito (long story).....

Going to an Easter Festival with the fam.....that's me in the carrier....I'm working on a poopy explosion in there....hee hee....little does mom know!

Celebrating Easter and looking pretty.....

Hangin' out with Mom and Dad....

And most importantly, getting the low-down on this big new world from my big bro--he's got a two year start on me and says he's going to show me the ropes. Yeah, you tell 'em, brother!
2 comments:
I love the tummy time pictures!
Nathan looks like he is about to punch Anna in the face. We are going to have to teach him that he can't hit girls. Phillip
Post a Comment