Last week John and I made our annual trek to St. Luke's pumpkin patch with Emily and lil Rusty. Last year's visit was documented on our blogs. In Emily's blog the visit was appropriately titled "Hotober". Last year's event was a hot, sweaty mess. This year was fairly hot but more importantly (just as last year) neither of the boys were all that interested in smiling for (or even looking at) the camera and John kept hanging out with the warty, bumpy pumpkins. Here is one of the few pictures where John actually looked at me and I can see a half-smile if I look closely.
Here Rusty and John would rather be doing their own thing than forced to sit too close to eachother
So some goldfish bribery did the trick and they spent a few seconds quietly feeding eachother GFs
These pictures were taken at my sister-in-law's husband's parent's house (that's a mouthful!). John wasn't too sure about the big ol pumpkins but they sure look cute in the yard!

No comments:
Post a Comment