Friday, October 17, 2008

Just Thoughts.....

Hi there! The weather here in H-town is wonderful in case you were wondering. It's getting cooler. It feels like fall and John loves to be outside. Now I don't have to grumble when I go out with him.

It's been a while since I've discussed this whole pregnancy thing. Sometimes I tend to forget I am pregnant (not really, the awful back pain won't let me forget) but certainly when people ask how far along I am I just can't seem to keep the weeks straight. Just checked the calendar and I'm actually 17 weeks along. I have been telling people for two weeks that I'm 15 weeks...oh well.


So Monday I have my big ultrasound that tells us what gender the baby is!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to see if John will have a little brother buddy or a little sister to protect. I actually feel like it is a boy. Mostly because I feel similar to when I was pregnant with John. And with John being my little man sidekick, I just can't even imagine having a girl even though it would be so sweet and wonderful to have a little girl around, all pink and girly!


On another note, tonight is Family Night at John's little school/MDO. Hamburgers will be served and the dining entertainment will be a puppet production of the Three Little Pigs. Should be interesting!


Well, I'm off to shower. John and I went walking this morning with Kristen and Luke and I've yet to fix myself for today.

Stay tuned for Monday's big announcement....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin