You can read about last year's snowfall excitement here and here
Today it started snowing at 9 or 10 in the morning until about 3 in the afternoon. It was so EXCITING! Kyle worked from home and we opened all the windows and watched the snow fall. John and I made sugar cookies while Anna took her morning nap and we just had a grand ol' time staying inside. This evening was supposed to be Kyle's company Christmas party but they cancelled it and I'm glad. Who wants to go out in the snow when you can cuddle up and drink hot chocolate anyways?
After Kyle finished working he and John headed outside to enjoy the weather. Kyle was teaching John all his snow tricks from living in Connecticut. Catching snowflakes in your mouth and building giant snowmen.
It's starting to stick!
The AnnaBear was SO angry about this snowsuit/blanket onesie. My cousins had given this to me as a gift last year when she was still in my tummy. Never thought I would get to use it but we squeezed her in it today. She was flopping around like a wet noodle and just screamed anytime I layed her down on the floor (inside the house of course) while I was trying to get everyone bundled up. She was one. angry. lady.

3 comments:
I love that snowman. Looks very professional. No one around here ever makes snowman. I guess after u shovel a foot of snow, who cares about snowmans. I love The Annabear snow suit. Magali lives in them. She has one of every color/type/and heavyness. Sometimes I run out of clean ones and she ends up in one three sizes too big a
nd her head drops down to her waist. Anyway hope u guys had a great time in the snow and Mr. Snowman wil stick around till Christmas.
Oh, were did u get Anna's thxsgiving dress. It's sooo cute. Maggie only looks good in purple or green and all I can find is red or pink.
I am so jealous! I have missed the past 2 years of snow and the Christmas Eve snow in Galveston. I grew up my whole life in Houston and probably haven't seen as much there in all those years (or at least that I can remember). I am dreaming of a white Christmas but it will just have to wait until another time :). Hot and humid as ever here in Jakarta! ~Erin
So cute!! I love the snowman!! Sad that R3 missed snow day but maybe nexy year??
Post a Comment