Wednesday, September 09, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?


Yeah, it's the little woman thrown on the ground on the hardwood floors while the big one gallavants in the exersaucer. Everything is wrong with this picture....
I'll tell you what else is wrong with this picture:
I went to Walgreens today to print out pictures of John the teachers at school requested for the classroom and various school things. Kyle picked up my pictures on his way home from work but when I saw them they were way too dark. I immediately marched right back up to Walgreens and asked them to reprint them please. I'm talking to the photo man, I also stepped in as an impromptu translator for a woman who was getting passport pictures but couldn't speak English....all of this was done with no memory of the giant smiley sticker John had plastered on my face hours earlier. Awesome.

4 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

my word that photo is freakin' hilarious! great to see you today - so glad you are doing it with us!

Team Tanneberger said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh, you are a mommy. I love it! Similar things happen to me. I gave Wendy Moose Tracks icecream because I felt bad for her as she has pink eye. So, she runs and charges me and smeared chocolate icecream all over my shoulder, but I forgot about it and my neighbors pointed out the brown stuff on my arms! Uh oh.

K@The Thrifty Teacher said...

That happened to me the last time I tried to print photos from walgreens- they were awful and they thought that everything was fine. Guess I will be sticking with snapfish and walmart.

HappyAutisticMama said...

I had the same problem with Walgreens in the store. Now, I always have them printed and shipped to me and I never have that problem anymore.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin