Cinco de Mayo has passed with no sight of Bun. It looks like he will not be called "Cinco", "Cinc", "Five-er" or anything else related to the number 5 (sorry, Cami...nice try!)
We continue to press on until he arrives. I must say that I miss my ankles and feet. It appears my legs have succumbed to the dreaded "stovepipe syndrome"....one continuous circumference from knee to ankle. Or as some call it, "The Cankle" (calf-ankle).
I saw it happen with other people and I was hoping to be spared but, alas, Stovepipe Limbs is here. I look at my feet and see sausage link toes and a resemblance to Shrek. I think it's time for Kyle to give me another pedicure. Maybe that will make me feel better?
It sounds like I'm complaining here but really I know it's near the end so I'm not too concerned. I know I'll get my feet back.
On a better note, Granny & Papaw are here visiting through the weekend. Papaw is showing Kyle how to take care of our landscaping and Granny and I play games. Granny has some mysterious ankle swelling too so we have similar cankle issues and are both quite distruaght by our symptoms.
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

1 comment:
Oh I know he was not born on the official holiday but I do think he will still be Cinco in my book because he will still be our 5th nephew nonetheless! You're on the homestretch K&L--can't wait for him to come!
Cami
Post a Comment