Yes, this Thursday morning at 11:30 AM we welcomed a dear old used Acura TL to the family. Weighing about 1500 lbs and, oh, maybe 84 inches long. How sweet! It's sporty yet sophisticated--just like Kyle :) This will be his work commuter car.
HAHAHAHA! I am so evil!!!! :) I bet you thought there was gonna be a baby announcement :)
Kyle and I woke up bright and early to pounce on an estate sale at 7:30 AM. It turned out to be fruitful for Kyle since he purchased various and sundry garden and lawn tools. I, however, found nothing of major interest but it was nice to be first in line. I felt like I was getting ready to run a marathon. Waiting for the garage door to open, surrounded by other salivating early-morning estate sale chasers. What a thrill!
So back to the car story. We were headed back home from the estate sale and I pointed out that we should pop in a used car place since we were out and it was soooo early in the morning. We'd been out a few times to look at cars but weren't in a rush for anything. We had quite the experience at one dealership which I meant to blog about but don't think I ever did. Classic used car salesman experience: Shady vultures...beady eyes...raspy voice and as soon as we'd step outside to look at a car they'd light up a cigarette and blow smoke in our face in 100 degree weather.
(um...yes sir, this belly isn't from excessive donuts. I'm actually trying to grow a baby in here that isn't addicted to second-hand smoke---do ya mind?!)
Anyways, to make a long story longer, we now have another car which was the last thing on our To-Do list. Not much else to do now except have the baby!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

1 comment:
bad bull. you had me fooled!
Post a Comment