Breaking news brought to you from the front lines at The Wharton School of Business.
I received this email from Kyle today and was literally laughing out loud upon reading it:
"Class was a lot better this morning.
When I got to the computer lab I reached into my backpack to get out a
granola bar and there was what appeared to be a chicken breast in a zip
lock bag in the back pocket. I did not see it there yesterday, and I
can't imagine why it was in there or how old it was, but it was nasty.
Covered in mold and some sort of marinade. I threw it out, but I am
really confused how it got there. Was this another one of your dirty
tricks."
Just for the record let me state NO this was not another one of my "dirty tricks" (I'm highly offended). I don't play dirty tricks and I certainly wouldn't put an uncooked chicken breast in my husband's backpack? Kyle reported the chicken breast looked like it had been there since before we left for New York. And the backpack was just sitting in our Philly apartment all summer. Weird. Another case for Unsolved Mysteries.
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment