So Wednesday night we moved from New York back to Philly. I never want to move again!!
Our arrival marked the beginning of a 2-day technology meltdown. We arrived home to find the trusty wireless connection we'd been leeching off all last year had forsaken us. The people who had the wireless must've moved because our apartment is now a dry zone. So we signed up for our own wireless Internet and upgraded cable through Comcast "We're Taking Over the Universe" Cable.
Sidenote: Is it just me or is Comcast soon going to form a sovereign nation and become the next superpower in the world because they are EVERYWHERE lately.
Then, part 2 of the technology meltdown happened when I came to work on Thursday to find my computer (which had been FedEx'd from my IT people in NY) had arrived without THE POWER CORD!!! I love our IT department. Brilliant. The power cord is kinda important here. So I had no computer access which was a nightmare! Today my power cord arrived and I am back online.
We leave this afternoon for a 2 week vacation to Houston and then on to California so the blogging may be sporadic. I can't wait to get outta here!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment