Sunday, August 27, 2006

Still in Carmel...

This morning Kyle, John, & some friends played golf at "Clint's Place". That would be Clint Eastwood's spectacular golf course/compound named Tehama, about 15 minutes from Carmel. While the guys were out Debbie and I went on a long walk to visit some art galleries and home furnishing stores this morning before stopping off for the morning service at Carmel Presbyterian Church.
Debbie and I met up with the guys at Tehama for lunch and toured the clubhouse which was featured in last year's Architectural Digest magazine so I was excited to get to see it up close. We ate on the patio and had this gorgeous view of the course....


The picture doesn't do it justice. If I were a serious golfing gal I would try to be here as much as possible. The weather....the views....just perfect!

Kyle, Debbie, & I spent the afternoon looking at open houses in Carmel which was a lot of fun. There are so many new houses and remodels, it was interesting to see how different each home was fixed up. And, once again, there's no way I could pick a favorite because they are all so cute!

I think tomorrow evening we'll be heading back to Alamo....it's going to be hard to tear me away from beautiful Carmel but I suppose the vacation has to end at some point....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin