Friday, August 25, 2006

Greetings from Carmel, CA!

We arrived in Carmel on Wednesday and immediately went to play on the beach. This is our picture with Pebble Beach golf course in the background. We saw some sea otters and sea lions poking their heads up while we were playing on the rocks there.

The next morning Kyle played some golf at Cypress Point golf course. Check out his swing and the amazing cypress trees in the distance.....


That evening we made a fire on the beach, roasted marshmallows, and made s'mores. That was one of the most relaxing things EVER! I could do that every night of my life and be happy :)

Today we visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium and saw this adorable little sea otter sleeping in the water. Ah, the life! I had to share this picture because he was sooooo cute!

This afternoon Debbie, Glenda, & I walked around the little shops here in Carmel. There are so many art galleries and antique shops and clothing stores. It is just the cutest little town and everywhere I turn one house is cuter than the next! It drives me crazy....but in a good way!

More to come.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin