I have scored reservations to Iron Chef Morimoto's restaurant. Sitting at the coveted Sushi Bar, no less. It is supposed to be one of the hottest sushi place in NYC (maybe tied with Nobu). The word on the New York streets is that one must call exactly one month to the day at 9AM for reservations to get in. I think it was easier to get reservations since it was the weekend after July 4th. We're told a lot of people go to the Hamptons during summer weekends so NY is less crowded with locals these days. Good for us! We'll see what the hype is about and report back. Neither Kyle and I are terribly big sushi fans but why not start now? Especially if you're eating the best & freshest sushi in town...
I have recently developed an addiction to California Rolls which I think is not technically sushi since there are no raw fish components?? I absolutely luuuuv CRs. I eat them for dinner almost every night. The market on the corner makes them fresh daily and my mouth starts watering for them. It's fast, easy, healthy, no mess, no fuss and no prep required. EXACTLY what I need when I get home late these days.
Not much else going on. I'm going to Philly on Thursday for work. I can't wait to see our apartment. It seems that our Philly home is so large compared to our little rectangle in New York! Kyle is working hard....only 4.5 more weeks for him. His friend, Scott, is coming into town this weekend for the 4th of July holiday so I know Kyle is looking forward to seeing him and taking a break from work hopefully!
Eating Chinese food.
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment