Sunday, January 29, 2006

All Suited Up!

It's a rainy Sunday in Philadelphia. We attended the church potluck lunch this afternoon following the service. We really like our little church and the little community it has become for us. I brought chocolate chip cookies to share with everyone and we visited with the group.

Yesterday Kara and I went to Manayunk and toured the little shops on Main Street and had lunch at a cute restaurant. It didn't take much for Kyle to volunteer to stay at home upon learning the trip was all about window shopping.

This upcoming week involves a lot of meetings for me in Philadelphia so I will be pretty busy. Kyle will be busy interviewing for summer internships this week. I took a picture of Kyle in his new suit and I noticed something quite familiar........

Things haven't changed much, I see :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin