Sunday, August 07, 2011

My Little Girl Goes Granola

School will start soon and Anna is out-growing her little mary-jane style Target tennies that I can't find being sold anywhere anymore! So I bought some Tiny Tom's as her back to school "athletic foot wear". I am not a big fan of tennis shoes unless one is exercising. Since Anna is 2 and doesn't do athletics or "excerise" I prefer to not put her in tennies. (I know, I am so weird with some ideas?!)

She was really excited about these new-fangled pink camo Tom's. She wore them the other day and her hair was up in TWO piggie tails (which she rarely allows me to do). I had to take some pictures of her and, boy, was she a ham. She kept wanting me to take more pictures and kept doing all these silly poses. It was so funny and fun.

Here's my little lady at almost 2 and a half years old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That little button nose.....ugga mugga....any one know where that's from??

1 comment:

shannonmichaelis said...

Love these photos! She was truly hamming it up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin