Friday, July 08, 2011

Amazing Grace by Anna Bee

Anna has become quite the song bird. She loves to sing songs she learns at school or that we sing to her. I picked her up from the YMCA child care and the worker commented that she would just sing to herself so sweetly. Amidst all the chaos and screaming with the kids there, she was in her own little world singing away. So cute and different from John in that he was a man of few words when it came to the songs he learned at school.

We went to The Aquarium restaurant with the kids last weekend and I had to capture Anna as she sang two verses of Amazing Grace to herself. In this video I asked her to sing but she had been singing for quite a while in the back seat before it occurred to me that I needed to record it

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin