Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

We've been so busy since coming back from California but I have no idea what we've done if you can imagine that?! Here are a few pictures from our 4th of July celebrations in College Station. We headed up there to visit with John's cousins and great grandparents. Kyle got some golf in while we played at the pool.

The boys were such gentlemen helping Anna get to Granny's new apartment. I think they find her to be a novelty because she so miniature and she's a girl. And Anna finds them novel because they all pay so much attention to her and treat her like a little princess. Check out her posse of 4 making sure she doesn't miss a step....all they were missing were some palm branches to fan the lady....





Nice gams....woo weeee

Isaac and John playing with a torpedo


Floating with Mamaw 

God Bless America!

Oh, ye, who dare set off loud fireworks: beware the wrath of mama bear if you wake up my very tired and exhausted children. I am enjoying a little P & Q after a long day right now......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin