.....Lady Gaga
Ok, a lot of you might have puzzled looks on your faces. Most people look at me a bit shocked and say "do you like Lady Gaga?"
I do like Lady Gaga's catchy dance songs as much as the next person who listens to the radio. I mean, you'd have to be comatose if you can't tap your foot to "Just Dance", "Poker Face", or "Bad Romance". I was as surprised as anyone I was going to the concert but Kyle was able to get really good seats for a very good price so he went for it. We made a whole day of it and stayed at a hotel downtown near the Toyota Center, enjoyed a yummy dinner at Mia Bella, and walked to the concert.
She is a little (ok, a lot) crazy but it was definitely a fun, loud, interesting, and entertaining experience.
This is how Kyle spent the whole concert
Lots of anticipation and build up for LG to make her appearance. This screen was the entire height of the Toyota Center and showed images of her jumping and turning in slo-mo before she came out. The audience was going wacko. All those little lights at the bottom of the picture are people holding phones and cameras up. It was craaaazy
This was one of her famously weird costumes....
....that sprouted wings and then she was lifted up on a platform....
Here is another weird outfit
There were a ton of other weird outfits. I spared you pictures of the fire-spitting bikini number.
I must give her credit, the girl dances in at LEAST 4 inch heels the entire 1.5 hour show wearing non-breathable materials with only a few breaks to change redonkulous costumes and maybe to a rest during 2 or 3 slow songs where she played the piano and sang. Otherwise her energy was intense.
Thanks, Kyle! You definitely surprised me and I enjoyed getting to spend a fun evening with you!


2 comments:
I have been waiting for this post for almost 2 months now. Kyle told me while we were in Carmel. I couldn't talk about it. All I could do was wait for the blog post. Sounds like it was fun.
OK, first off no clue it was your bday. Writing that on the calendar now. Happy belated. And secondly, the fact that your hubby decided on his own to take you to that? Have so much to ask about this. I am sure it was a crazy concert. But how fun to have a night away with your man. I want more details on this!
And how fun you were featured on the Shabby Nest! The Shabby Nest! A prestigious blog!
Post a Comment