Sunday, July 12, 2009

John's Summer Diary

Dad took me to get a haircut the other day. We thought it would be funny to scare mommy into thinking I got a mohawk. Hee hee. She flipped out until she realized my hair was just shaped that way with mousse. I got a lot of stares that day.

No pictures, please, can't you see Anna and I are having a private conversation? When a guy just wants a little space to talk to his sister mom's gotta get in the way....

What? WHAT?

For all my Aggie peeps out there: Wrecking CREEEEWWWWW!!!!!

Hanging with my cousins in B/CS. Guy power! Anna was taking a nap....hee hee



Catchin' some rays and keepin' it real with my cuz, NRB...

3 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

love the mohawk! that's hilarious! fun photos with all the boy cousins.

The Bethancourts said...

John you are so fun! I loved swimming with you (especially the raft ride with Mam-maw!) Maybe sometime you can come up and visit me in Louisville. I'll show you all the hot spots. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Nathan

jjbeezer said...

Good to see a picture of my kids. Erin keeps staying at places with no internet access.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin