Monday, July 21, 2008

Dancin' Fewl

Here is some fun video of me shakin' my tailfeather after dinner on the cruise. It's quite apparent I have some of that Sangre Espanola (Spanish blood) in me. Notice my smooth gyrations from the hips. That ain't taught, people. That's fer reeeeal, y'all. My only regret is that awful mac n cheese residue all over my face. But whatever. I was havin' fun.



I am also a big fan of Flo Rida's Low Low Low song. Anything with a strong beat, really. Word. Here I am pop n locking to that one. I was about to hit it hard when I spotted a dirty sock on the floor and was unable to proceed until said filth was removed from my presence. I had to ask that we cut video immediately. I mean, who ever heard of a dirty sock in the middle of a dance music video?? Some respect, please.




1 comment:

MAM said...

How absolutely adorable. Lori he really can move!! I love that when someone was trying to make him clap he was like, um no, I'm doing my own thing. Check out this hand action!! HOW CUTE :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin