Mom took me to Picture People today to take some belated six month shots. Mimi, Mom, and the lady with the camera were shouting and making crazy noises at me. Why all the weird sounds? Was I supposed to laugh at that or something? I kept giving them puzzled looks. Finally I just gave them a face that they deserved....this is my "I Hate Green Beans" face. There ya go! Snap that!
On second thought, I think this picture demonstrates my versatility in modeling. I look "fierce", as Tyra would say on America's Next Top Model.
These are Mom's favorite shots...

cheeeesey, mom....ok, I'll smile for ya....
Personally, I'm not sure why I was forced to disrobe for this last one but....whatever...I gave 'em what they wanted...In other news, mom has been feeding me a new fruit: mangoes which I pretty much LUUUV. Apparently there's a lot of those in Ecuador. I guess I need to eat like the locals. When in Rome....

No comments:
Post a Comment