Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming To Town...


...He's makin' a list...checkin' it twice....
...gonna find out who's naughty and nice....

Wait...let's take a closer look..........

**crickets chirping**

HUH???

I think I'll look at the skylight in the ceiling...or my shoes...or the funky holiday carpet...what, mom, there's a camera man? OK, I'll make sure to avoid looking directly at the camera...

Our trip to the mall today was quite uneventful. I was so excited to take John to see Santa. I dressed him up real holiday-ish. Even Uncle Phillip & Aunt Cami joined us for the blessed event. We got there right at 10 AM to beat the crowds and my plan worked as there was only one other person in front of us. We went straight to Santa's lap and John practiced his new aloof look on us. It's OK. I wasn't expecting a smile since he has been quite disinterested in cameras lately. I had it coming since I've been so aggressive in the picture taking department. Nonetheless, I'm glad to have the proverbial "sitting in Santa's lap" picture in our archive :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey sat on the same Santa's lap at the mall. K cried a little, laughed a little and the picture looks much like John's. Also,I wasn't a big fan of his real Santa beard. I prefer the fake ones!

MAM said...

Lori-I was updating my contact list and thanks to this blog when I googled you, I found you. I've spent the day feeling very stalkerish as I read your blog starting in 2005 but I'm so glad I did. John is amazing and I'm so happy that you were blessed with him. I thoroughly enjoyed the blow out stories and can only say, wait for the throw up as a toddler. We are in Dallas again and I'ld love to reconnect. (c)972.814.5515 (e)mmcneill@deloitte.com Lovemon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin